Re: AUDITORY Digest - 19 Sep 2008 to 20 Sep 2008 (#2008-192)

Dear Dan,

Because the purpose of honors research at most colleges and universities that I know of is for the student to engage in independent research, I encourage you to use what research skills you have to answer this question for yourself. Article databases such as PubMed and PsycInfo will be helpful, but I believe it would be improper for any of us to do this for you or direct you more specifically than that.

Daniel Levitin

Date:    Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:36:03 -0700
From:    Daniel Ladwig <clarinetbuddy8@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: honor psych semniar project

--0-736992371-1221950163=:11204

I was thinking of doing my honors seminar on the idea of the difference of remembering / recalling between speech and music lyrics. Like can people recall speech dialog better than music or vice verse? If anyone know any good research websites I can get good information at, please let me know!! Any comments are welcome!
Thank you!
=A0
~Dan Ladwig=0A=0A=0A