Date:    Sat, 20 Sep 2008 15:36:03 -0700
From:    Daniel Ladwig <clarinetbuddy8@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: honor psych semniar project

I was thinking of doing my honors seminar on the idea of the
difference of remembering / recalling between speech and music
lyrics. Like can people  recall speech dialog better than music or
vice verse?
If anyone know any good research websites I can get good information
at, please let me know!! Any comments are welcome!
Thank you!
~Dan Ladwig=0A=0A=0A