Three Job Openings at Motorola

List Members-

The Motorola Acoustic Technology Center is currently looking to fill
three acoustical engineering positions (Masters/PhD level) in South
Florida.  We are an advanced technology and product support group
focused on optimizing sound quality and speech intelligibility in
wireless communications devices.  New graduates and/or experienced
professionals are encouraged to apply.

The official job listings can be found by searching for Job IDs:
80904, 80908, 83283 on http://www.motorolacareers.com

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.

Thank you for your consideration.
-Tony

--
Tony Miller
Motorola APTC Acoustic Technology Center