Three Job Openings at Motorola

List Members-

The Motorola Acoustic Technology Center is currently looking to fill
three acoustical engineering positions (Masters/PhD level) in South
Florida.  We are an advanced technology and product support group
focused on optimizing sound quality and speech intelligibility in
wireless communications devices.  New graduates and/or experienced
professionals are encouraged to apply.

The official job listings can be found by searching for Job IDs:
80904, 80908, 83283 on http://www.motorolacareers.com

Please feel free to contact me directly with any questions you may have.

Thank you for your consideration.

Tony Miller
Motorola APTC Acoustic Technology Center
8000 West Sunrise Blvd, Mail Stop 22-7-F
Plantation, FL 33322-4104
Cell: (954) 605-7982 | Desk: (954) 723-3989
email: antonio.miller@xxxxxxxxxxxx