Re: neural coorelates of auditory selective attention (development)?

Nadine,
There aren't that many studies on the development of auditory selective attention.

Helen Neville's lab has some relevant studies, e.g.,
Coch D, Sanders LD, Neville HJ. 2005 An event-related potential study of selective auditory attention in children and adults. J Cogn Neurosci. 17(4), 605-22.

I'd start there in your search.

Elyse