Search for the available subjective audio-visual qualityresults and sequences.

Dear List,

To evaluate the performance of the developed objective audio-visual quality metric, I am looking for the subjective results of joint audio-visual qualities. We cannot conduct such subjective experiment currently, and I know there are many existing experiments on this question, while I cannot access them, or these results and the corresponding audio and video sequences are not public. Anyone knows where I can get the subjective results and the corresponding sequences (or the reference sequences and the employed coding conditions, I can encode them)?

I greatly appreciate any feedback, thank you very much. Merry Christmas & Happy News Year!

Best Regards,

Junyong