Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:43:38 -0600
From: Fatima Husain <husainf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Free software for conducting psychoacoustic experiments

Dear List,
I was wondering if there is a freely available software with some in-built
simple psychoacoustic experiments,
something that the students can easily tweak to run their own experiments?
I am teaching a psychoacoustics class and roughly half the class has no
programming experience (hence Matlab is out.

Thanks in advance,
Fatima

Fatima Husain, Ph.D.
Auditory Cognitive Neuroscience Lab
Assistant Professor, Speech and Hearing Science and the Beckman Institute
University of Illinois
husainf@xxxxxxxxxxxx