FAX: (612) 626-2200
email: lipscomb@xxxxxxx
web site: http://lipscomb.umn.edu

On Jan 15, 2009, at 5:38 PM, AUDITORY automatic digest system wrote:

Date:    Thu, 15 Jan 2009 07:43:38 -0600
From:    Fatima Husain <husainf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Free software for conducting psychoacoustic experiments

Dear List,
I was wondering if there is a freely available software with some in-built simple psychoacoustic experiments,
something that the students can easily tweak to run their own experiments?
I am teaching a psychoacoustics class and roughly half the class has no programming experience (hence Matlab is out.

Thanks in advance,