HTK already optimized for TIMIT

Dear all

I am at the beginning of my thesis about applying human non-linear peripherical  auditory models for speech recognition improvement in noisy environments.

I have been preparing an ASR system with HTK toolkit and TIMIT corpus.

Because I have some problems for optimizing HTK and this is not the focus of my thesis,  I would be grateful if someone would send me a model configuration already optimized for TIMIT database (hmmdefs, macros, edfile.led, …).

Best Regards

Javier M.Elicegui