Re: real-time pitch demonstration

John:

Are your "radical" ideas published anywhere?  (Full
disclosure:  The upcoming Daqarta v5.00 includes a real-
time pitch tracker that may compete with Passaggio.
I use interpolation to get high resolution from peaks in a
1024-sample FFT.)

Best regards,

Bob Masta

On 27 Mar 2009 at 16:36, John Bates wrote:

> Dear List,
>
> You might be interested in watching a demonstration of a real-time pitch detector via YouTube.
>
>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygR4ZnUn7Mc
>
> This system uses one of my "radical" ideas in time
> domain waveform analysis. However, I've had no direct
> part in the development of the Passaggio system other
> than inventing the pitch detection algorithm. You can
> play around with a free trial download at:
>
> http://justwivit.com/
>
> Have fun!
>
> John Bates

Bob Masta

            D A Q A R T A
Data AcQuisition And Real-Time Analysis
           www.daqarta.com
Scope, Spectrum, Spectrogram, Signal Generator
    Science with your sound card!