University/Industry joint research opportunity

Dear list members.

I have been asked to place the following notice on the AUDITORY list.

A North American lab, specializing in the improvement of perceived
quality of speech over telephone channels in adverse conditions, is
looking for an opportunity for joint scientific work with university
researchers who have interests in the same field. We are also looking
for university students with interest in our research and who would
like to work on their Masters or PhD degree with us.

Please direct your inquiries to Dr. Nikolai Kouznetsov.
voicequalityresearch@xxxxxxxx

Thanks,

-- Al
Albert S. Bregman, Emeritus Professor
Psychology Department, McGill University
1205 Docteur Penfield Avenue
Montreal, QC, Canada H3A 1B1.
Office:  Phone: (514) 398-6103
              Fax: (514) 398-4896