Re: 'static' bee sound file

Hi Keunwoo,

You can also search on these two websites, you may find something that you can use:

You could select a small portion of a soundfile and duplicate it if needed; with some careful editing you can create a steady sound even if the buzz of the bee changes in the original file.

From: Gregoire Carpentier <gregoire.carpentier@xxxxxxxxx>
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 22 October, 2009 13:58:57
Subject: Re: [AUDITORY] 'static' bee sound file

Dear Keunwoo Choi,

Have a look in the UPF Freesound database. Type "bee" here: http://www.freesound.org/searchText.php and see what comes out. These are not professional recording so sample quality is subject to caution. Usually a little DSP is needed to reach what you look for.

Grégoire Carpentier
IRCAM - Music Representation Group
1 place Igor Stravinsky
75004 Paris FRANCE