From: Gregoire Carpentier <gregoire.carpentier@xxxxxxxxx>
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 22 October, 2009 13:58:57
Subject: Re: [AUDITORY] 'static' bee sound file

Dear Keunwoo Choi,

Have a look in the UPF Freesound database. Type "bee" here: http://www.freesound.org/searchText.php and see what comes out. These are not professional recording so sample quality is subject to caution. Usually a little DSP is needed to reach what you look for.

Best,

Grégoire Carpentier
IRCAM - Music Representation Group
1 place Igor Stravinsky