Re: Request for Papers

Thanks for your many and fast replies. I got several requests for
the papers, so I put them again online via rapidshare (sorry again
for the advertisements). Here are the links:

Braasch-Paper:
http://rapidshare.de/files/48802756/Braasch_-_Acta_Acustica_-_02b.pdf.html

Bodden-Paper:
http://rapidshare.de/files/48802755/1993_Bodden_Modeling_human_sound-source_localization_and_the_cocktail-party-effect-0.pdf.html

- Sylvia

Sylvia Kümmel wrote:
Dear list,

regrettably, I have to ask again, if somebody has access to one of
the following papers (unfortunately they are not available in our local library nor
in the online subscriptions of our university or in the web).

M. Bodden. Modelling human sound-source localization and the cocktail party effect.
Acta acoustica, 1:43-55, 1993

J. Braasch. Localization in the presence of a distractor and reverberation in the
frontal horizontal plane: II Model algorithms.
Acta acoustica united with Acustica, 88:956 - 969, 2002

Many thanks in advance,
Sylvia Kümmel