Re: SV: [AUDITORY] auditory illusion

Dear list, Al and Guy,

A mathematician called Vincent Feuvrier has created a software (source code is also provided) to create infinite rising pitch and speed sounds. You might be interested for educational purposes.

Infinite acceleration
http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~feuvrier/site013.html#1.4.1.6

Infinitie rising
http://www.math.u-psud.fr/~feuvrier/site019.html#1.4.1.12