From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Parncutt
Sent: 19 January 2010 11:51
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: sharing teaching materials

Dear colleagues,

I would like to share my powerpoint files for two lecture series in Graz's "Musikologie" program:
Introduction to Systematic Musicology, http://www.uni-graz.at/~parncutt/lehre/09W/ism/ism.html
Psychoacoustics and Music Cognition, http://www.uni-graz.at/~parncutt/lehre/09S/pmc/VOpmc.html
Both pages are protected, username: muwi, password: gruwi

Please feel free to use this material with a brief acknowledgment. But don't put it in the internet without password protection, because it includes materials borrowed from colleagues and photos taken from the internet.

I would be grateful for tips on the content, e.g. correction of errors, references to directly relevant research, or links to similar teaching materials.

Richard Parncutt
Centre for Systematic Musicology, University of Graz, Austria

The University of Derby has a published policy regarding email and reserves the right to monitor email traffic. If you believe this email was sent to you in error, please notify the sender and delete this email. Please direct any concerns to Infosec@xxxxxxxxxxx
The policy is available here: http://www.derby.ac.uk/LIS/Email-Policy