Betreff: [AUDITORY] Headphone for psychoacoustics
Von: Jungmee Lee <jmlee6@xxxxxxx>
An: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Datum: Dienstag, 16. Februar 2010 22:31:04
Hi list,

I am currently looking for a headphone for psychoacoustics experiments.  I used to use
Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II, but it is hard to find it.  I  have also been searching for Sennheiser HD
580.  Again hard to find it.
Would you recommend a headphone which is comparable to either Sennheiser HD 250 Linear II or
Sennheiser HD 580?

Appreciate your help!

Jungmee Lee, Ph.D.
1-254 Frances Searle