Re: Headphone for psychoacoustics

We have had good results using the ER-2 Etymotic headphones (which are expensive) or the HD570 (HD500) Sennheiser.
See references in my paper at: http://intellagence.eu.com/acoustics2008/acoustics2008/cd1/data/index.html
(search my surname in proceedings).

David

--

"God created the integers, all the rest is the work of Man" Leopold Kronecker

David Schönstein
Arkamys
LIMSI-CNRS Thésard CIFRE
Groupe Audio Acoustique
Portable (Mobile Phone): +33 (0)6 88 49 95 75
www.listenwithyourownears.com
www.arkamys.com
www.limsi.fr