Re: Wessel (1973)

Hello,

in case somebody is interested in this very rare and historical small piece of research, I put an OCRed pdf here:

http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~bruno/Wessel_1973.pdf

Best,

	Bruno

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bruno L. Giordano, PhD
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
CIRMMT - Schulich School of Music
555 Sherbrooke Street West
Montréal, QC H3A1E3
Canada
+1 514 398 4535, Ext. 00900 (voice)
+1 514 398 2962 (fax)
http://www.music.mcgill.ca/~bruno

Bruno L. Giordano wrote:
Dear List,

does anybody happen to have a copy of Wessel (1973), possibly in pdf format?

More on target: I would need to know whether the participants in this experiment were musically trained and whether tones were recorded or simulated.

Thank you.

Best,

    Bruno

@ARTICLE{wessel73,
  author = {D. L. Wessel},
title = {Psychoacoustics and music: a report from {Michigan State University}},
  journal = {PACE: Bulletin of the Computer Arts Society},
  year = {1973},
  volume = {30}
}

http://www.eset.com