SweetSpotter - Adaptive Sweet Spot Adjustment

Dear List,

I just uploaded a demo of SweetSpotter to our website (www.ias.et.tu-dresden.de/akustik/sweetspotter). SweetSpotter adaptively adjusts the stereophonic sweet spot to your current listening position in real-time. Your actual position is tracked using your webcam.

It would be nice if someone is interested to test and evaluate the system. I appreciate any feedback.

Thank you and best regards from Dresden,

Sebastian Merchel

sebastian.merchel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chair of Communication Acoustics

TU Dresden