looking for bottling plant example described by Gaver et al. (1991)

Dear all,

I'm trying to find whether there exists a demonstration of the bottling plant example described by Gaver, Smith, & O'Shea [1991, Effective sounds in the complex systems: The Arkola simulation, Proceedings of CHI, pp. 85-90. New Orleans, LA: ACM Press]. I did a google and came up empty handed. If anyone has this demonstration then I would greatly appreciate if you could make it available as I would like to use it in an upcoming workshop presentation. Thank you.

regards,
Rob

--
G. Robert Arrabito, M.Sc.
Defence Scientist | Scientifique de la défense

Robert.Arrabito@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Telephone | Téléphone (416) 635-2033
Facsimile | Télécopieur (416) 635-2013

www.drdc-rddc.gc.ca