looking for bottling plant example described by Gaver et al. (1991)

Dear all,

I'm trying to find whether there exists a demonstration of the bottling plant example described by Gaver, Smith, & O'Shea [1991, Effective sounds in the complex systems: The Arkola simulation, Proceedings of CHI, pp. 85-90. New Orleans, LA: ACM Press]. I did a google and came up empty handed. If anyone has this demonstration then I would greatly appreciate if you could make it available as I would like to use it in an upcoming workshop presentation. Thank you.

G. Robert Arrabito, M.Sc.
Defence Scientist | Scientifique de la défense
Advanced Interface Group | Groupe des interfaces avancées
Human Systems Integration | Section de l'intégration humain-systèmes
Defence R&D Canada Toronto | R&D pour la Défense Canada Toronto
1133 Sheppard Ave West , PO Box 2000 | 1133 Ave Sheppard Ouest, C.P. 2000
Toronto, ON M3M 3B9 Canada

Telephone | Téléphone (416) 635-2033
Facsimile | Télécopieur (416) 635-2013