Paper Request: Mel log spectrum approximation (MLSA) filter for speech synthesis

Dear Lists,

I am, Md. Sahidullah, a research scholar from Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, doing research in human identification techniques from voice. I shall be highly obliged if somebody can send me the following paper:

 S. Imai, K. Sumita and C. Furuichi, Mel log spectrum approximation (MLSA) filter for speech synthesis, Electron. Comm. Jpn. 66 (2) (1983).

This paper could be useful for my research in parameterization of speech signals for speaker recognition.

Thanking You.

Yours Sincerely,

Sahidullah