Re: Request for information on ICA-Maximum likelihood approach

My favorite explanation is in David MacKay's book :
http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/mackay/itila/

See also http://www.inference.phy.cam.ac.uk/mackay/BayesICA.html

Of course, whilst conceptually simple, the basic ICA model is not a
realistic model for audio source separation.

Best wishes,
Taylan

--

Ali Taylan Cemgil