Re: sound events database

Dear Neil.

You are right. Both, the sound events database and an SPL at known
distances database can be sufficient. However I'm not sure if it is
easy to access to this two databases and adapt each data or making
myself the (calibrated) recordings.
I think that I will need more than 100 sound events.

How did you solved the problem of the ground traffic? Did you had to
measure yourself the typical SPL at known distances?

Thanks!

Ernesto.