Re: help request about FINALE

Thanks to everyone for the suggestions. Finally, I successed to convert the files into tif files directly from FINALE 2009.

Quoting Wolfgang Dreier <wolfgang.dreier@xxxxxx>:

I think finales PDF/EPS-output is vector-based?, so you should have no
problem concerning resolution at all. But if you'd like to have a
bitmap anyway, I'd still use finales PDF-export and convert the PDFs
into tifs (or whatever). If you put them all into the same directory,
you can convert all pdfs at once with imagemagick
(http://www.imagemagick.org): Open a shell and do "convert *.pdf