From: Joanna Kantor-Martynuska [mailto:joanna.kantor@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 05:40 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: sex differences in perception of environmental sounds

Dear Auditory List,

I would very much appreciate your suggestions about the literature regarding sex differences in perception of environmental sounds. I?m intrested in physiological indices of auditory predispositions for perception of different sounds we encounter in our natural environment.

Looking forward to any interesting suggestions or links.

Best,
Joanna Kantor