Von: jennifer.tufts@xxxxxxxxx
Datum: 08.05.2010 17:57
An: <AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: experiment on roughness of complex tones

Hi Alex,

You might also be interested in the following work we did in the area of dissonance/roughness:

Tufts, J.B., Molis, M.R., & Leek, M.R. (2005).  Perception of dissonance by people with normal hearing and sensorineural hearing loss.  Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 118(2), 955-967.

Tufts, J.B., & Molis, M.R. (2007). Roughness perception in normal-hearing and hearing-impaired listeners. Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 121(4), EL161-EL167.

Sincerely,
Jen

Jennifer Tufts, Ph.D., CCC-A.

Reinhart Frosch,