Re: GPL realtime auditory modelling

I am currently organizing various auditory models in the Auditory
Modelling Toolbox,

http://amtoolbox.sourceforge.net/

All code in this project will be GPL. The code is generally
Matlab /Octave code with a backend in C. In your case, calling the
backend directly would be an option.

Which model are you looking for? What should the model account for?

We have not released a real-time model yet, however it is one of the
thing I myself would like for one of the next releases.

Cheers,

Peter Soendergaard.