Re: teaching material / auditory processing in blind people

Hi Lucas,

Contact me off list and I will gladly try to help you with material
concerning substitution of vision by audition using The vOICe, as I
am not entirely sure what specific material would suit you best. It
is a very multifaceted topic.

Best regards,

Peter Meijer

Seeing with Sound - The vOICe