From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception
[mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Heriberto Avelino
Sent: Monday, June 21, 2010 7:35 AM
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AUDITORY] open source software

Dear all,

I wonder if you know of a open source software (hardware such as response
boxes, etc) suit for experiment design, stimuli presentation and data
collection similar or equivalent to EPrime or Presentation, for instance.
I would appreciate your suggestions and/or comments.

Best wishes,

Heriberto

*****
Conference on Phonetic Universals October 29-30, 2010 Max Planck Institute
for Evolutionary Anthropology, Leipzig (Germany)
http://www.eva.mpg.de/lingua/conference/10-PhoneticUniversals
Heriberto Avelino
Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology Department of Linguistics
Deutscher Platz 6
04103 Leipzig

Phone: +49 (0) 341 3550 - 316
Fax: +49 (0) 341 3550 - 333