5 PhD positions Brain & Music in France & Belgium

Dear colleagues,

The note below comes from Séverine Samson in Paris.

Regards,
Ani Patel

Aniruddh D. Patel, Ph.D.
Esther J. Burnham Senior Fellow
The Neurosciences Institute
10640 John Jay Hopkins Drive
San Diego, CA 92121
http://www.nsi.edu/users/patel

>From Séverine Samson:

We are still looking for 5 PhDs for our European Project on Brain and Music.

The conditions are excellent and the consortium is very exciting. For
details on project, application and eligibility criteria:
http://leadserv.u-bourgogne.fr/ebramus

The PhD project that I propose involves fMRI and behavioural studies
(and/or possibly depth EEG recordings) in patients with temporal lobe
epilepsy. It will be
carried out at La Salpetrière Hospital (Epilepsy Unit and Centre for
NeuroImaging
Research-CENIR) in Paris.

--
Séverine SAMSON (Ph.D)
Professeur Institut Universitaire de France Equipe Neuropsychologie et

Tel : +33 3 20 41 64 43
Fax : +33 3 20 41 63 24

severine.samson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx