Lance Nizami re information theory

Dear LIST -

In view of the surprisingly positive response from my first posting, I would like once again to announce that my recent paper

"Interpretation of absolute judgments using information theory: channel capacity or memory capacity?"

published in the hard-to-find peer-review journal Cybernetics & Human Knowing

is available from me in the form of a late proof which I can pass to interested individuals "for purposes of scholarship".  Thanks.

- Lance Nizami PhD, Decatur, GA