ISMIR2010 attendees

Dear lists

We have created the “ISMIR2010” group on SoSoMIR (www.SoSoMIR.net) to collect people who are interested in ISMIR2010 or are planning to attend it. We expect that the nice people would like to share their research topics and conference travel experience with SoSoMIR members. In addition, the presenters of ISMIR2010 are encouraged to post their key ideas so as to promote the pre-conference academic discussion in the group. This, of course, will attract more attendees to the live presentations.

Have a nice travel.

SoSoMIR(www.SoSoMIR.net)