Re: Conversion of '*.bin' to '*.wav' extension

Try ffmpeg http://www.ffmpeg.org/ffmpeg-doc.html

--- Em ter, 10/8/10, Vinay <shrivinyasa@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

De: Vinay <shrivinyasa@xxxxxxxxx>
Assunto: [AUDITORY] Conversion of '*.bin' to '*.wav' extension
Para: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Data: Terça-feira, 10 de Agosto de 2010, 10:49

Dear list,

I have sound files in the '*.bin' extension format and I need to convert it to  '*.wav' format. The files are ordinary binary files with 16 bit integer values and no file header.

Any suggestions please?

Vinay, PhD, Research Scientist
Acoustics Research Center,
Department of Electronics and Telecommunications,
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU),
O.S.Bragstads plass 2B
NO-7491 Trondheim, Norway
Tel: +47-45063397
Email: vinay.nagaraj@xxxxxxxxxxx