Measuring acoustic noise of MRI scanner

I am trying to set up a relatively easy method to measure acoustic noise within MRI scanners, as close to the bore as possible.
I have come up with two scenarios, wondering if anyone has any experience with either?

1] measure noise using an MRI-compatible sound level meter, such as (http://www.allmri.com/product_info.php?language=en&info=p282_mrt-lautstaerkepegelmessung.html&)

2] use a calibrated microphone, extension cable threaded through a wave guide and an external integrating sound level meter, such as instruments from Casella Cel (casellausa.com)

Thanks in advance!

Fatima

--
Fatima Husain, Ph.D.