2 doctoral positions in psychoacoustics at Technische Universitat Darmstadt, Germany

Dear list,

I am happy to announce the availability of two full-time salaried doctoral positions in my lab at Technische Universitat Darmstadt, Germany. Both positions come with a small teaching load (equiv. to 1 seminar or tutorial session per week) and a funded research project attached to them. The first position is coupled to a research project on the psychoacoustics of machinery / gear noise:

The second position is linked to a research project on escape / evacuation scenarios to be simulated in (audio-visual) virtual reality:

Further inquiries via e-mail are welcome. The official deadline is Jan. 15, 2011, but I will consider later applications (via regular mail or e-mail), if the position is not filled yet.

Wolfgang Ellermeier

Prof. Wolfgang Ellermeier, Ph.D.
Institut fuer Psychologie
Technische Universitaet Darmstadt