From: AUDITORY - Research in Auditory Perception [mailto:AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Neil Waterman
Sent: 14 February 2011 20:17
To: AUDITORY@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [AUDITORY] Effects of high-G on human hearing

Hello All,

Trying to short cut an attack on Google here - can anyone point me at any research related to the effect of high 'G' loading on human hearing. My core interest is understanding the sort of effect a fighter pilot might experience during high-G maneuvers with respect to both voice communications (via helmet/headset) and that of the aircraft sounds.

Thanks in anticipation, Neil

No virus found in this message.