references for grouping in non-speech sounds

Dear all,

I'm looking for papers about behavioural experiments on grouping of any non-speech sound (music, metronome clicks, etc), and I was wondering whether anyone could direct me to relevant publications. I'm particularly interested in durational cues (e.g., group-final lengthening, tempo change) and/or pitch cues to grouping.

I have Deliège's 1987 paper in Music Perception, and it would be great if I can find more literature like this one or any papers where the experimental stimuli were constructed (instead of musical passages being used).

Thank you very much for your help in advance,
Hae-Sung

--
Hae-Sung Jeon, PhD student
Department of Linguistics (Phonetics Laboratory)