Re: seeking Klemm papers

And if nobody has it, maybe someone will help me figure out how to get a copy from one of the libraries that has the Arch. f. d. Psych.:
http://www.worldcat.org/title/archiv-fur-die-gesamte-psychologie-organ-d-deutschen-gesellschaft-fur-psychologie/oclc/231008568

Lots in Germany, a few in France, and one in Zurich.  Any volunteers?

I also found a commentary that said the time-difference that Klemm found was 1/100 $\sigma$; some looking around informed me that $\sigma$ was an old abbreviation for a millisecond, so this is 10 microseconds. Seems a lot more reasonable than the 2 microseconds that another book talked about. I'd like to see what else he said (I think I can make out German almost well enough to get the gist of it).

As far as I can tell, this may be the first guy to investigate inter-aural time difference of clicks and complex sounds (as opposed to just inter-aural phase difference of sinusoids).

Dick