Date:    Mon, 4 Apr 2011 12:22:35 +0200
From:    Anastasios Sarampalis <a.sarampalis@xxxxxx>
Subject: Audiovisual contrast effects

Dear list,

Is anyone aware of any research that looks at audiovisual contrast
effects? By that, I mean effects like sound intensity or pitch affecting
the perception of colour intensity or luminance (or vice versa).

thank you,

Tassos Sarampalis

Theodore Moallem

Sensory Communication Group
Research Laboratory of Electronics at MIT
Graduate Program in Speech & Hearing Bioscience and Technology
Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology