Re: looking for recommendation for in-ear microphones

There is a B&K alternative that uses the same mic capsules, but could
save you two or three thousand dollars.  Len Moskowitz has been
selling them for over 20 years.

http://www.core-sound.com/mics/1.php

-Tony

--
Tony Miller | Motorola Solutions | Acoustic Technology Center