Re: quick and cheap setup for localization experiment

Yes,

Why don't you use the remote assistant of the implant to turn the volume
up and down whilst having a single speaker in front of the person ?

No building required :)

The trick would be to get the beeps turned off in the firmware of the
device ... in order to mask your remote assistant button presses.

Matt