loudness judgments in tonal priming?

Hi Auditory listserv members,

I'm considering using a loudness judgment in a tonal priming study but I
can't seem to find much in the literature showing that this works (although
I intuitively suspect that it would). I've only found one reference to it,
in Barbara Tillmann's 2005 review paper (in ANAS), which refers to a
Poulin-Charronnat & Bigand paper that had been submitted at the time (but I
can't find a record of its publication). Have you come across anything on
loudness judgments in the tonal priming literature?

Thanks in advance for the help,
Dominique