Re: Digital Recording units

SONY PCM-D50
http://pro.sony.com/bbsc/ssr/product-PCMD50/
96kHz/24bit
notable for low noise mic preamps.
Around $600

Kevin

On 2011, Oct 27, at 8:18 AM, Mary Andrianopoulos wrote:

Dear Auditory listserv;

We are in the market for a good quality digital recording device that we can use to record voice/speech samples with a head-mounted condenser microphone in a sound-treated room.

We have been using the portable Marantz Professional Solid State Digital Flash Recorder PMD66, but our device has been unreliable and plagued with problems.

Please forward your recommendations to me. Many thanks.

Mary

Mary V. Andrianopoulos

Associate Professor

University of Massachusetts-Amherst

Department of Communication Disorders
Telephone: 413-545-0551
Email:
 mva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web: http://www-unix.oit.umass.edu/~mva/
Campus Address: 358 North Pleasant St., #305B