Re: Paper Request

For those interested, here is the PDF.
Jose

On 14 Dec 2011, at 15:13, Jeffrey Spencer wrote:

Thanks all, I got it.

On Thu, Dec 15, 2011 at 1:19 AM, Jeffrey Spencer <jeffspencerd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Does anyone have this paper? Can't seem to get my hands on it anywhere so seeing if someone can help me out.

The Inferior Colliculus : A Center for Convergence of Ascending and Descending Auditory Information

Cheers,
Jeff
Jeffrey Spencer
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
The University of Melbourne
jeffspencerd@xxxxxxxxx

Dr José Ignacio Alcántara

Department of Experimental Psychology