Date:    Mon, 2 Jan 2012 07:58:45 -0500
From:    Matt Winn <mwinn83@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Synthetic stimuli from place continuum.

--0015174be2a08eeb9004b58b242f

Peter,
Joseph Stephens and Lori Holt have created a very good set of sounds that
you might want to use.They were created from natural speech rather than a
synthesizer.  The stimuli are here:
http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~lholt/php/StephensHoltStimuli.php

And the corresponding paper is downloadable here:
http://www.psy.cmu.edu/~lholt/php/researchPublications.php

Matt

--
Joseph D.W. Stephens, Ph.D.