Re: Course materials for undergraduate auditory cognition course

I taught a course on computer audio, which included a small section on
Psychoacoustics.   I used Professor Deutsch's CD 'Musical illusions and
Paradoxes' as a large part of the illustrations, abd also some Csound
implementations of some things like octave perception, etc

In my case it was only a small part of the course.  But the High-Low
example wowed them most years.  i was lecturing via speakers which
restricts the demos, but I read the description of some others

==John ffitch