Doctoral studentships at Cardiff

Dear all,

Applications are invited for doctoral studentships in the School of Psychology. I  am particularly interested in recruiting a research student to work with me who has  knowledge/experience of architectural acoustics and a desire to research the  effects of room design and treatment on speech intelligibility in noise.

These studentships are allocated in any area of pyschology on a rolling basis to  excellent candidates. They cover fees for EU students and provide an equivalent  stipent to UK research councils. See the link to "Funded positions" here...

Please get in touch, if you are interested in applying.

Prof. John F. Culling
School of Psychology,
Cardiff University.
Tower Building, Park Place,