Doctoral studentships at Cardiff

Dear all,

Applications are invited for doctoral studentships in the School of Psychology. I  am particularly interested in recruiting a research student to work with me who has  knowledge/experience of architectural acoustics and a desire to research the  effects of room design and treatment on speech intelligibility in noise.

These studentships are allocated in any area of pyschology on a rolling basis to  excellent candidates. They cover fees for EU students and provide an equivalent  stipent to UK research councils. See the link to "Funded positions" here...

http://psych.cf.ac.uk/degreeprogrammes/postgraduate/research/index.html

Please get in touch, if you are interested in applying.

John.

Prof. John F. Culling
School of Psychology,
Cardiff University.