info or paper on terhardt's test for tonalness model - used in Parncutt's pitch commonality model

Hi folks, I'm researching about the tonalness model of Terhardt, based
on virtual pitch.

I've implemented parncutt's pitch commonality model code in C into a
Pd object, it has the tonalness model as part of it.

What I'd like to check is wether there was some sort of perceptual
test to check if the tonalness model agrees with tests results. I'd
like to check how the experiment was done too.

I'd aprecciate if you told me where to find this info

thanks a lot
Alex