Re: New hearing-related site launched

Dear Ms Floyd-Pautler,

your site is excellent. Recently, I had been thinking about
a sort of "Reddit" style web site for auditory science. I think
your site goes a long way towards this. If you would let people
vote on the articles, then the most popular ones would come to
the top based on readership. Just a suggestion.
Regardless, I look forward to following your site. Thank YOU!