Re: software too...

There's a repository of auditory models and other stuff here :

or more exactly there :

On 09/03/2012 08:01, Lowel O'Mard wrote:
There is also the the development system for auditory modelling: DSAM: http://dsam.org.uk

It is a computer library allows contains many established auditory models to be used via a simple scripting interface. The library supports most sound file formats, threaded parallel processing and also contains many useful analysis and utility functions. There is a java interface which can be used on most versions of Matlab (which support Java) and a simple application which can be used on all platforms, executable installations existing for Windows and Linux.

Sincere regards,