[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Job opening at MED-EL Research & Development (Innsbruck, Austria)
we are extending our team responsible for research on objective
measurement methods related with cochlear implants. The main focus
will be on the electrically evoked compound action potential (ECAP) of
the auditory nerve. You will be involved in the development and
refinement of our existing measurement systems.
If you are interested please visit
http://www.medel.com/int/show6/index/id/744/iddetail/394 for further
details and to apply online. Please note that the salary quote only
reflects the minimal Austrian collective agreement.
- Further development and enhancement of our products
- Introduction and evaluation of new ideas
- Collaboration in the design, realization and analysis of scientific studies
- Presentations at workshops and conferences
- Writing articles in scientific journals
- Preparation of technical documents
- Cooperation with clinics world-wide
- Scientific, engineering or mathematical university degree
- Ideally, knowledge in the fields of audiology, biomedical signal
- hearing technology, numerical modelling
- Experience in scientific work
- Programming experience, ideally in Python, MATLAB, C# or C++
- Strong communication skills, ability to work in a team and
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Interdisciplinary work
Greetings from the lovely Alps,
Strahl Stefan, Dr. rer. nat. M.Sc. Dipl.-Math.
Research & Development Engineer
6020 Innsbruck, Austria
Phone: +43 (0)512 - 28 88 89 – 428
Fax: +43 (0)512 – 28 88 89 – 490
For more information, please visit our websites:
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments may contain
If you are not the intended recipient, any reproduction, review, use
or disclosure of the contents is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by return e-mail, by telephone at
+43 (0)512 288889 428 or by fax at +43 (0)512 288889 490 and delete
and destroy any copies.
MED-EL Elektromedizinische Geraete Gesellschaft m.b.H.
CEO: Ingeborg Hochmair
Commercial Register: FN48608h
Register Court: Landesgericht Innsbruck, Austria